Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bunco Babes Gone Wild

Bunco Babes Gone Wild written by: Maria Geraci
 
 
 
I found this book in a dollar bin at Borders.  It sat on my bookshelf for about two years before I decided it was time to read it and when I did, I instantly wanted to be a Bunco Babe!!  This was a really fun book and I enjoyed it very much.  So much, that I finished it in four days!
 
Bunco Babes Gone Wild, is a story about a young woman named Georgia.  Georgia takes a trip to Florida to visit her sister Frida.  Her trip is a spur of the moment, I need time to think, type of trip.  Her love life back home is not advancing quite like she is ready for and her current boyfriend, Spencer, just isn't getting the hint. 
 
In Florida, Georgia is quickly befriended by her sisters Bunco friends and meets a new man along the way.  Georgia is sure it's just lust, but is it?!  The tight knit group of ladies help Georgia discover what it is she really wants in life.
 
Another thing that made me love this book so much, is that there are recipes at the end of the book!!!
 
I rate this book four out of four garlic heads!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment