Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lemony Pillow Fluff Cookies

I must confess...these cookies were not really called "Lemony Pillow Fluffs" (well, they are now!).  I made the name up, because frankly, I think it suits them much better than "Lemon Burst Cake Mix Cookies".   I'll admit that upon your first bite your mouth WILL be filled with a burst of lemon, yes, that is truer than true.  But what really made me fall in love was the texture.  The fluff.  Like a fluffy pillow.  They are soft. They are chewy.  They are AMAZING!!!

INGREDIENTS:
1 box of Lemon Cake Mix
8 oz Cool Whip
1 egg
1/3 C confectioners sugar

DIRECTIONS:
Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cookie sheet and line with parchment paper.  In a large bowl beat the cake mix, cool whip, and egg with an electric mixer until combined.  The mix will be sticky and thick.  Drop by teaspoonfuls into a bowl of confectioners sugar.  Roll to coat.  Place onto the cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.  (Remember that all ovens vary.  My cookies took 8-9 minutes.)

recipe adapted from TidyMom.net

No comments:

Post a Comment